Reports To: Shipping/Warehouse Manager
Job Summary: The CDL Class-B Driver will move ship tickets and inventory requests from one location to another as instructed by the Shipping/Warehouse Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows guidelines and responsibilities as described in the Automotive Operation Policy handbook.
- Plans and completes an efficient delivery and pick up route for the day.
- Loads delivery vehicle with material scheduled for delivery when requested by Shipping/Warehouse Manager.
- Delivers material to correct addresses, obtain signatures, and take photos for Innovo when necessary.
- Picks up material along the scheduled route, including items to be returned, company orders, and other items as requested.
- Maintains basic records of truck mileage and deliveries made.
- Ensures that delivery vehicle receives basic service according to maintenance schedule; reports larger service needs and mechanical issues to supervisor.
- Assists in general warehouse duties when delivery route is completed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to drive safely in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to use navigation tools such as onboard GPS, Innovo app, and/or web-based or physical maps.
- Ability to plan and execute delivery routes as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to maintain basic logs and records.
- Ability to carry out a series of instructions without constant supervision.
- Able to remain professional and courteous at all times.
- Valid drivers license, Class B CDL License, and clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to load and unload packages with and without hand-truck or pallet jack in various types of weather.