Reports To: Counter Sales Manager
Job Summary: The Counter Sales Associates assist walk-in customers, write, and pull orders in a timely and courteous manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Write, pull, and check sales orders to ensure accurate quantity and product to the correct account.
- Check A/R inquiry on C.O.D. customers for any outstanding balances and collect customer payment assigned to each account.
- Routinely check Calling-Que for open order fulfillment.
- Receive and credit returned material.
- Have the Counter Manager ensure returned stock material is correct and returned to the correct counter or warehouse location.
- Work alongside Counter Assistant to ensure Will-Call tickets are pulled, accurate, and given to the correct customer.
- Replenish stock products from the warehouse location to the assigned counter location.
- Organize product on the correct shelf and in a presentable way.
- Remove trash, empty boxes, and clean the counter daily.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Eclipse, and related software.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work from a standing position for numerous hours of the day.
- Must be able to navigate through the warehouse and counter sales department in a safe and timely manner