Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Inside Sales Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the inside sales department. Major duties include: providing management communications to the Inside Sales department; mentoring and coaching Inside Sales reps; and managing the inside sales administration process.
- Supervise team in accordance with all company policies and procedures
- Encourages and motivate sales team to ensure sales quotas are being met
- Hours: 6:30am – 5:00pm
- Receive incoming calls before receptionist arrives. (8am)
- Resolves customer complaints and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs.
- Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
- Schedule lunches and vacation time for Inside Sales Department.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies
- Coordinate counter assistant schedule
- Mentoring new sales representatives across various sales departments
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds