Reports To: Branch Manager/Inside Sales Manager
Job Summary: The Inside Sales Representative will sell products and provide services offered by Prosource, LLC. to maintain current and prospective customer demands and inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Identifies and locates new clients through a variety of methods including networking and cold calls.
- Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match products to the needs of clients.
- Answers inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses, and availability.
- Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to clients.
- Negotiates prices, terms of sales, and delivery/pick-up options; then submits the sales order.
- Collaborates with purchasing departments, management, and counter staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly.
- Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts, and leads to sales management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Eclipse, and related software.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.