Reports To: Bradley Anderson
Job Summary: The Outside Sales Representative will sell products and provide services offered by Prosource, LLC. to current customers while actively seek new clientele.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements to operations that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts and summary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Bradley Anderson.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Eclipse, and related software.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel.