Reports To: Receiving Manager
Job Summary: The Receiving Clerk must accurately scan all verified material to appropriate location in the warehouse, unload material, and ensure a clean and safe working environment as directed by the Warehouse Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper rotation of stock
- Work backstock when all new inbound freight has been put away
- Unloading merchandise from freight vehicles
- Track product history and location using RF gun
- Unpack material from delivery vehicles and place at appropriate location
- Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area.
- Notifies supervisor of any receiving issues
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient with inventory control systems.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to complete various activities in the warehouse that may require hours of lifting, standing, and carrying.
- Must be able to move up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to safely navigate throughout the warehouse, counter, showroom