Reports To: Returns Department Manager
Job Summary: The RGA Coordinator is responsible for the logistical and administrative duties for all outbound material returns and shipments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examine, process, and credit daily returns.
- Approve and apply fees to credits when applicable.
- Contact sales personnel when fees have been applied.
- Coordinate with vendors to procure appropriate paperwork to accurately send back material.
- Create and process negative purchase orders on outbound material to ensure accuracy in coordination with accounting and inventory departments.
- Pull, process, and create labels for outgoing UPS shipments.
- Notate Eterm sales orders and purchase orders with corresponding shipping information.
- Return stock material to its designated warehouse location to maintain inventory continuity.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the designated returns area.
- Facilitate additional company needs based on priority.
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to work independently and with others
- A working knowledge in computer software is preferred
- Must be comfortable standing for prolonged periods of time
- Must be comfortable sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Must be able to navigate from department to department safely and timely