Reports To: Shipping Manager
Job Summary: The Shipping Clerk will fulfill and process orders, assemble outgoing shipments, and oversee the general organization of the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper rotation of stock
- Load merchandise/orders on freight vehicles
- Track product location using RF gun
- Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area.
- Notifies supervisor of any shipping issues
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient with inventory control systems.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to complete various activities in the warehouse that may require hours of lifting, standing, and carrying.
- Must be able to move up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to safely navigate throughout the warehouse, counter, showroom