Reports To: Showroom/Branch Manager
Job Summary: The Showroom Coordinator manages coordinates sales assignments, creates look books, and on
a daily basis, performs a variety of clerical and organizational tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests/customers as they enter the showroom when needed.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person, or department.
- Assists in the design and maintenance of the Showroom displays appearance.
- Facilitate proper maintenance of the Job Folder.
- Providing sales support to Showroom Consultants when needed.
- Assist in organizing Showroom events.
- Communicate directly with venders regarding regularly purchased products.
- Label and organize job material prior to shipment/customer arrival.
- Organize returned material and submit to Returns Department.
- Participate in Product Knowledge and management organized meetings.
- Follow up on customer orders.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communicating skills.
- Follow ProSource’s Showroom Dress Code.
- Ability to conduct basic math.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must have a customer service mindset.
- Ability to navigate between departments in a safely and timely manner.
- Ability to lift 15 pounds at a time.
- Ability to be seated at a workstation for a prolonged amount of time.