Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Job Summary: The Tag and Hold Specialist is tasked to receive various special order packages, distribute and organize packages to appropriate location, and contact venders with any discrepancy in paperwork.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately verify and receive all purchase orders delivered via FedEx and UPS
- Utilize RF system
- Report all PO discrepancies to appropriate vendors
- Unload LTL freight shipments daily and verify accuracy of BOL’s,
- Stage material for verifier
- Assist warehouse manager with scheduling FTL shipments.
- Assist verifier and stockers with daily tasks when primary responsibilities are complete
- Ensure cleanliness of workspace.
- High School diploma preferred
- Effective communicator
- Organizational skills
- Teamwork skills
- Must be able to stand and work for prolonged hours of the day
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds at a time
- Must be able to safely navigate throughout the warehouse, counter, showroom, and inside sales areas